Please log in or register an account to see prices and continue shopping.
Collagenetics 2in1 250ml
Tanning Accelerator & Red Light Therapy Prep Lotion
- Red Light Therapy Prep Lotion AND Tanning Accelerator.
- pH Stabilizers.
- Skin-firming and anti-aging benefits.
- Moisturizes and Revitalizes the skin.
Fragrance: Iced Cranberry
- Prepares the skin for Red Light Therapy.
- Blended with multiple accelerators that work to speed up the tanning process for fast, dark tanning results.
- Renovage™ - firms, hydrates and plumps the skin, increases levels of collagen.
- Matrixyl™ - targets and fills in fine lines and wrinkles.
- pH Stabilizers help the skin to achieve optimal pH levels.
- Acai, Pomegranate, Goji and Lychee Fruit Extracts – natural extracts that work to boost moisture and revitalize the skin for a fresh, rejuvenated appearance, help to erase the signs of aging for a more youthful complexion.
- Helps the skin to retain its natural moisture.
Collagenetics™ is a miracle break-through, total face and body skin care system. COLLAGENETICS 2-IN-1 LOTION™ is the newest product to this innovative regime. The 2-in-1 lotion™ has been formulated for those tanners who have chosen to utilize both the red light therapy and tanning in the same day. With one product you can do it all. Apply the lotion to your entire body following exfoliation and prior to Red Light Therapy and then go straight into the tanning bed! Your skin will be prepped for your red light session and then ready to get fast, dark tanning results without the need to apply a separate product. All of these formulas have been scientifically designed to work in conjunction with each other to help erase the appearance of aging and take your skin back to its youthful look. Ideal to use as the foundation of your daily skin care regime, they have also been formulated to work with Red Light Therapy for optimum results to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and signs of aging.
|Product line||Collagenetics Collection|
|Product type||Body care|
|Delivery time||at least 3 days (may differ by country)|